- Start: April 24, 2017 6:00 pm
- End: April 24, 2017 9:00 pm
TALK TINY! & HOW-TO TINY WORKSHOP
We get a lot of questions about going tiny, so…
This month we’re combining our BC Tiny House Collective (BCTHC) monthly general meeting with a talk on what to expect during the build process, whether you’re constructing your own tiny house or having it done for you. Get all your questions answered in this hands-on session with Will Newbigin, a building project manager from the UK with experience in sustainable development and quantity surveying.
Presentation will cover challenges ahead, and how to navigate the road to tiny and save time, money and headaches along the way.
Hope you can join us and big thanks to Will for sharing his knowledge with the group.
Sam, Anastasia & team
BC Tiny House Collective
- There will be sweet snacks to enjoy c/o Uprising Breads Bakery 🙂
- 530PM – Doors open, meet the BCTHC and enjoy some snacks
- 6-8PM – Tiny house workshop with Will Newbigin
- 8-830PM – BCTHC tiny house general meeting, updates on Science World event and summer schedule
- 830-900PM – Chat as we clean up 🙂